The Victorians will be in Lincoln Castle from Saturday 16th - Sunday 24th February:
- Open daily: 10am – 4pm (grounds close 4.30pm)
Entry to the castle grounds is free. Living history takes place inside the prison.
The Castle Day Ticket includes admission to the Medieval Wall Walk, Victorian Prison and David P J Ross Magna Carta Vault. Tickets can be bought on the Lincoln Castle Digitickets website:
- Adult: £13.50;
- Concession: £11;
- Child (ages 5 - 16): £7.20;
- Under 5s: free;
- Family (up to 2 adults and 3 children): £34.20;
- Annual pass holders: free;
- Carers accompanying visitors with disabilities: free.
Medieval Wall Walk only: Adult £7.50, Concession £6.50, Child £5, Family £20, Under 5s free.
Annual pass: Adult £30, Concession £25, Child £15, Family £75, Under 5s free.