The Easter pantomime is coming back to Lincoln's oldest auditorium, brimming with music, stunning costumes, and a magical setting.
Join Dorothy, The Scarecrow, The Tin Woman and The Lion as they follow the yellow brick road to the emerald city. Easter school holidays pantomime fun, family entertainment for everyone!
There’s no place like the New Theatre Royal this Easter.
- Following her captivating performance as Alice in our Easter pantomime last year, Sophie Towns returns to the New Theatre Royal stage as the leading lady, Dorothy;
- Back by popular demand after recently performing as Muddles in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs last Christmas, CBBC's Yonko, Chris Johnson, will return to the NTR stage to play The Lion;
- Best known for her role as Jess in the ITV series The Knock, appearances in Doctor Who and Endeavor, along with numerous theatre roles on tour, in the West End and abroad, Michelle Morris will play The Wicked Witch;
- As seen on BBC’s Dermot’s Day of Dance, ITV’s Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway and BBC’s Let’s Sing & Dance for Comic Relief, Jonny Weston will play The Scarecrow;
- No stranger to performing in Easter and Christmas pantomimes at the New Theatre Royal, and most recently playing the role of ‘The Slave of the Ring’ in Aladdin, Georgia Hayes-Cowley returns to the theatre as the Tin Woman;
- Local performer, Chris Hayes, who is no stranger to playing a pantomime dame, is returning to the NTR stage to play the role of Glindora Mama Munch.
Running time: approximately 2 hours (including an interval).