The Walk & Ride 'Steep Hill Shuttle' bus is the easy way to get around Lincoln and the quickest way up the hill, with stops across the city.
The Walk & Ride bus service runs throughout the day, six days a week making getting around Lincoln easy. There are 11 bus stops conveniently located across Lincoln - so you're never far from a bus stop.
The Walk and Ride service starts at 9.10am and runs until 5.22pm. Tickets are available for single journeys - or you can buy a full day ticket and hop-on and -off as many times as you need. If you use the bus frequently you can save with a monthly or seasonal saver ticket.
- Silver Street (Stonebow, High Street)
- Silver Street (The Collection & Usher Gallery)
- Minster Yard (Lincoln Cathedral, Bailgate)
- Northgate (Lincoln Hotel, coach point)
- Newport Arch (Bailgate)
- Westgate (Lincoln Castle, car parks)
- Union Road (The Lawn)
- Castle Hill (Lincoln Castle, Visitor Information Centre)
- Park Street (High Street, The Strait, Steep Hill)
- St Marks Street (St Marks Shopping Centre)
- St Marys Street (Railway/Bus Station, Central Market)
The Walk & Ride bus links up with all the main car parks, coach stops and the bus and railway stations and the key visitor attractions across the city. All of the buses have low floors and wheelchair accessible (subject to space). Download the Walk & Ride timetable (old route).
Look out for the Walk & Ride buses - Your Steep Hill Shuttle. Making getting around Lincoln easy.
Please note: Stop 10 Brayford Wahrf East and Stop 13 Wigford Way no longer operate.
- Low entry
- Wheelchair accessible