The Arboretum is a park of Grade II historical importance, containing beautiful gardens, lakes, fountains and a children's play area.
The Arboretum was originally designed and laid out between 1870 and 1872 by Edward Milner, one of the most celebrated Victorian gardeners of his time. A well maintained park, enjoy the beautiful gardens, lakes, fountains and bridges, Victorian bandstand and children’s play area.
In 2003, £3 million worth of restoration work was carried out on the park to bring it back to its original beauty. The park is owned and managed by the City of Lincoln Council to be enjoyed by residents and visitors. It is situated in Lincoln’s Cultural Quarter, just off Monks Road close to Lincoln College, and has its own Arboretum Cafe.
|+44 (0)1522 873423|