We have one of the fastest growing partnership rates, discover why so many businesses want to join Visit Lincoln.
What will Visit Lincoln Partnership do for your business?
Partnership is open to any business or individual looking to work with and support the tourism industry. This includes traditional tourism businesses as well as those in business service sectors, transport operators and food and drink suppliers.
- Boost your profile through VisitLincoln.com – your business will be included in all relevant sections of our website which attracts 1million users every year; including a profile page, links back to your website, scrolling images, contact details and availability/event booking (if applicable).
- Social and Digital Media profile – be involved in our email marketing which is shared with over 6,000 consumers who want to know more about Lincoln and Lincolnshire. Get mentions throughout Twitter accounts and be tagged into our Facebook promotions; and benefit from our award winning video marketing.
- Visitor Guides & literature – access to all current guides and leaflets to display in your business and handout to your customers. Chance to be included in new literature with reduced advertising rates.
- Media & PR – we host many different travel journalists throughout the year and work with partners to create interesting itineraries and press packs, in return for media coverage.
- National Marketing Campaigns – be involved in award-winning marketing campaigns which put Lincoln on the Map and drive traffic to your business; 2018 will focus on RAF Lincolnshire, 2017 was Battle of Lincoln/Domesday Book & Battles and Dynasties, 2016 WW1 Anniversary & Poppies Wave; 2015 Magna Carta 800.
- Visit Lincoln Partnership Ambassador – exclusive use of partnership logos for your website and association with Lincoln’s Destination Management Organisation.
- Business Support & Training – access to industry training programmes and the official image library, plus expert advice from the Visit Lincoln team (including PR, digital marketing, Letters of Support, marketing, funding).
- Tourism Conference – invitation to attend tourism conferences to hear industry updates and insights, and network with like-minded businesses.
- Market Research & Intelligence - ensuring you keep your finger on the pulse of trends, events and opportunities in Lincolnshire thanks to our regular eNewsletter ‘Insights’.
- Time Saving Tips – don’t spend time looking for events, activities and content to put on your website. With a simple bit of digital coding all VisitLincoln.com event listing can appear on your website; and we can share up to date information and images of Lincoln.
- Meet Lincoln & Lincolnshire – included in all business tourism activity including a full listing on MeetLincoln.com which is actively promoted to agencies and buyers; delegate down-time support and itineraries.
- You can Shape Lincoln’s Future – Visit Lincoln is the recognised voice for tourism in Lincoln and Lincolnshire. It delivers the marketing for Lincoln Business Improvement Group and represents businesses like yours when lobbying and working with Local Authorities, the LEP, VisitEngland and VisitBritain. We can raise your achievements and challenges with decision makers.
Visit Lincoln Partner
All Visit Lincoln Partners get an enhanced website listing on visitlincoln.com including links to your own website, images, videos, featured listings and events profile (up to three events listed per year).
- 1 - 5 employees £150.00
- 5 - 20 employees £250.00
- 20+ employees £325.00
All Visit Lincoln Partner benefits, plus:
- ‘Meet Lincoln’ Featured Business
Feature in all business tourism activity; full listing on meetlincoln.co.uk; promoted to agencies and buyers;
- Enhanced Profile
Multiple web listings, up to ten event listings per year on visitlincoln.com and your business (where relevant) highlighted on 500,000 city centre maps;
- Visit Lincoln Executive Committee
Two Corporate Partners sit on the Executive Committee and represent their business sector.
Destination Partners are committed to working together to grow the Visitor Economy. As a key stakeholder you will contribute to the direction of Visit Lincoln.
All Corporate Partner benefits, plus:
- Visit Lincoln Executive Committee
A seat on the Visit Lincoln Executive Committee;
- Customised Service
Destination Partner Packages are tailored to suit the needs of your business.